Hey Beauties!!! We have officially made it to the holiday season in style! It’s December 1st already! Can you believe it!? I can’t 😩 This year has flown by. I’m hoping all of my fitness tips I’ve shared have encouraged, helped, or inspired you to dig deep and work on self care, inwardly and outwardly. Since Christmas is around the corner, I wanted to provide you with a few Fitness Tips for the Holidays 🎄
Check them out below 👇🏾 and share your thoughts!
- Plan Ahead- Schedule your workouts to ensure they fit into your day.
- Go Small- Break your workouts into smaller chucks if you don’t have time for a full session.
- Be Creative- Find alternative ways to stay active. Use the stairs, go play outside, get competitive.
- Get a Workout Buddy- Having a workout buddy will keep you motivated and committed.
- Sign Up for a Holiday Race- Have fun and increase your accountability.
- Reward yourself- For additional motivation, plan a reward if you meet your fitness goals this season.
- Hydrate.- Don’t forget you drink your water!
I love you all! Let’s continue to hold each other accountable, inspire, and encourage each other to be the best versions of ourselves💋
Rewarding yourself is important! #6
Thank you for the holiday tips!!!!
Thank you! Great tips 🥰
Love all the tips 🔥
I need a workout buddy. It would help motivate me 😩
I like #3. I park far from the store and walk. It gives me extra steps
I need to Hydrate!!! #7..all the tips are helpful ❤️